Scholarship grants for PSL Master's programs
The computer science graduate program of PSL offers scholarships to students applying to its research-oriented Master's programs. Selected applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of €1 200 for 10 months, from September to June. (Registration fees remain to be paid by the applicant in due time out of this scholarship.)
Who can apply?
This scheme is based on academic excellence and is open to students of all nationalities who have obtained a Bachelor's degree (for enrolment in Master 1) or validated a Master 1 year (for enrolment in Master 2), or equivalent degrees.
The grant will only be awarded to applicants who have registered to one of the following research-oriented tracks of the Master program in computer science of PSL.
- 1st year of Master's in computer science at Université Paris-Dauphine (I2D)
- 2nd year of Master's in computer science, Artificial Intelligence, Systems, and Data track (IASD)
- 2nd year of Master in computer science, Modelling, Optimisation, Decision and Organisation track (MODO)
- 2nd year of Master in computer science, Algorithms and Foundations of Programming track (MPRI), only for students who were registered in M1 at PSL.
- Interruption of attendance is likely to result in the immediate termination of the scholarship payments in accordance with the university’s rules and regulations.
- These grants cannot be combined with other types of funding (with the exception of joint programmes with French Embassies or French Institutes abroad).
How to apply?
- For the 2nd year Master's programs M2 IASD and M2 MODO, apply to the Master's program using the university platform MyCandidature, and tick the corresponding checkbox during the application procedure. Then add as supplementary material a short motivation letter explaining why you deserve this grant and how it will allow you to continue your studies in good conditions.
- For the 2nd year Master's program M2 MPRI, send a short motivation letter explaining why you deserve this grant and how it will allow you to continue your studies in good conditions to the director of the Graduate Programme. Warning: You can only apply if you have graduated from a M1 Master program from PSL (or in the process of doing so).
- For the first year Master's program M1 I2D, the application
procedure depends on whether you apply to the program through the
national platform MonMaster. (Note: applying through
MonMaster is required for most EU students and other
international students who have access to the Études en
France program. More details about who is required to apply through MonMaster here.)
- If you apply to the Master's through MonMaster, you must make another application on the University platform MyCandidature specially for the grant. Follow this link, and apply to the Computer Science Graduate Program — scholarship of excellence campaign.
- If you do not need to apply through MonMaster, simply tick the corresponding checkbox during the MyCandidature application, and add as supplementary material a short motivation letter explaining why you deserve this grant and how it will allow you to continue your studies in good conditions.
The grant application must be completed before the end of the first session of Master applications for M1 IDD, M2 IASD, M2 MODO and at the latest on 13 June for M2 MPRI.
The jury will be held on June 20th, 2023. If you are selected, you will receive a notification email shortly after.
In addition to the grants funded by the graduate program, the PR[AI]RIE institute provides extra grants for Master's programs specifically in Artificial Intelligence. The application procedure is identical except the scholarship are reserved to M1 I2D and M2 IASD (as well as other Master Programs from other graduate programs). Note: for M1 I2D applicants, a commitment to studying Artificial Intelligence should be included in the motivation letter.
The jury will be held on July 11th, 2023. If you are selected, you will receive a notification email shortly after.